Do you want to manage the estate of a foreigner who has property in Thailand?
If a foreigner dies and has inherited assets in Thailand such as condominiums, bank deposits, cars, etc., the management of such assets in Thailand is required. The heir must apply to the court for the court to order the appointment. "The estate manager" before being able to manage the estate of the deceased.
We can apply to the court for you to be the trustee of the foreign property. There is a team of lawyers who are ready to give advice and be a consultant for you.

Administrator (n.) = a person to whom the administration of the estate of a deceased person is entrusted by the court, which issued letters of administration authorizing  the administrator to act in cases where the deceased left no will.
Visitors: 153,442